What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file stored, subject to your choice, on your computer or other device (tablet, mobile phone) when visiting a website or consulting an advertisement. It aims to collect information about your navigation and to send you services adapted to your device (computer, mobile or tablet). Cookies are managed by your internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. A cookie does not allow to trace directly to a natural person.
Sabiss uses four types of cookies that can be stored in your device during a visit of our website.
1. Technical cookies, essential to make possible your browsing on the website, ensure the security and allow you to access the various services and contents of the website.
These cookies have a very short life span. For strictly necessary cookies, it is the length of the session. For feature cookies, it is the length of the session, ie a few hours at the least and a maximum of one year.
2. Analytics cookies, issued by us or by our technical service providers and regulated partners, in order to measure the audience of the different content and sections of our website, in order to evaluate and better organize them.
These cookies only produce anonymous statistics as well as traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. Cookies for sharing on social media, intended to improve the interactivity of the site.
Our website pages include social plug-ins for sharing content on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.).
Using these share buttons sets a third-party cookie. If you are connected to social media when you browse our site, the share buttons let you link the content viewed to your user account.
4. Advertising cookies, to tailor advertising materials on the site, or sites or third-party applications to your interests and measure their effectiveness.
Third-party companies may place cookies to identify your areas of interest based on the content viewed on our website or in the emails that we send to you in order to personalise the advertising directed to you on or off our website. These cookies may be set when you browse our website, when you open one of our emails or when you click on adverts on our website.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our website, you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies. However, you can choose to disable these cookies at any time, except for the technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website as indicated above. You can also change the settings on your browser to tell you when cookies are placed on your computer and to accept or decline them.
- Disabling a cookie through your browser
You can choose to be alerted by your browser each time a cookie is placed, or you can choose to disable cookies completely. We remind you, however, that the deactivation of all cookies will prevent you from using our website under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
You will find below the instructions to enable or disable cookies on different browsers :
• Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
• Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
• Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari (for computer) : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Safari (for cellphone) : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Disabling an advertising cookie
You can manage your cookies by visiting the cookie management platforms run by advertising companies.
You can log on to the website www.youronlinechoices.eu set up by online advertising companies as part of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This will tell you which companies are members of this platform. You can accept or decline the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertising displayed on your device based on your browsing information: