Account Manager | Job opportunity : Kampala, UgandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Account Manager
About our client:
Our client in the Telecommunication sector seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy above.
The main purpose is continuously enhance the customer interface investment, drive continuous and effective growth of the business department. He or she will be a role model for his or her profession within the industry through demonstrating sales, communication and relationship building skills.
Job Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of mid- and high level customer relationships, have strong understanding and guidance of customer requirements.
- Organize regular customer visits and workshops to obtain and provide market information in a timely manner, and obtain customer’s favorable support for the company
- Follow up the whole process of project implementation.
- Ensure that the market target, sales target and collection target of the key Account Department are completed and assist in improving the transaction quality of the whole LTC process.
- Organize market analysis (industry, customer, competition, self and opportunity) to determine market objectives and strategies, participate in developing account plans, and implement the plans.
- Maintain and improve the company’s brand.
- Analyzes Customer requirements and plans, markets opportunities and strategies, plans customer relationship improvement and analyzes reciprocity Business Skill requirements:
- Customer Relationship Building Capability with the ability to build and improve relationships with mid and high level customers
- Customer requirement understanding and guidance; Ability to deeply understand customers’ pain points and requirements.
- Effectively present solutions, and drive customer’s willingness to purchase.
- Project operation capability: Serve as the project leader and be able to independently operate most project development tasks
- Transaction management capability with ability to participate in project negotiation and successfully deal with customers’ special requirements and differences.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. Knowledge in any field such as Wireless, transmission, data, access, core network, software platform, IT and service.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a busy environment and managing projects
- Must have adequate knowledge of project management and operation
- High level of proficiency with current technology or computer literacy including; Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Outlook and PowerPoint presentation
- Ability and experience of working in multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of staff and company policies and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster productive interaction in a collegial manner with the ability to work with all levels of the Foundation
- Professional maturity and is sensitive to working within different cultures
Sign In/ Sign Up at Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!