ACCOUNTANT In Dubai, UAE | Job VacancyPermanent Entermarkets posted 5 days ago
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. In order to be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations accountant job.
Accountant in Dubai: Job responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments Accountant in Dubai
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents accountant job
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Are you interested in working as an accountant for our company in Dubai? Then apply now and join our team!