Agile Coach job | Johannesburg, South AfricaPermanent ATOS posted 11 months ago
Agile Coach job offer:
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing. The group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 73 countries.
Agile Coach job: Missions & skills
- Coach and enable the adoption of Agile in small, medium less complex projects, including –
- Coaching project teams and individual team members in the use of Agile methods, practices and tools.
- Reviewing the approved organizations portfolio to determine which projects should follow Agile methodology.
- Facilitating planning, daily stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews including demos, and retrospectives for each project.
- Escalating delivery issues and risks as they arise Agile Coach job
- Managing dependencies between project teams, third parties and other internal teams.
- Enabling the removal of obstacles to project delivery.
- Validating the use of standard testing practices by project teams to ensure quality.
- Agreeing project measures of success for Agile adoption with project team, monitor and evaluate project performance against these and report outcomes to BPPM Capability Manager.
- Building and maintaining relationships, and facilitate engagements, with internal and/or external project stakeholders.
Agile Coach job: Profile
- Minimum 3-year degree/diploma in relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience –
- Minimum 1 year managing system development lifecycle projects
- Supervising project teams
- Minimum of 1 year using Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Scaling)
- Working in software or systems development in an agile environment Agile Coach job
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is advantageous but not essential
- Working in a medium organization
Certification in –
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or equivalent
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or PRINCE2 Foundation