ALM Financial Engineer: Job Opportunity | South AfricaPermanent ATOS posted 2 weeks ago
ATOS is recruiting an ALM Financial Engineer in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of an ALM Financial Engineer:
- Ensures activities are done according Finance schedules dates
- Directs the monthly cost allocation process amongst Finance correspondents and
- Responsible for the end to end tracking of infrastructure IT equipment (procurement to disposal) and management of the IT asset database.
- Oversee PO, GR and tracking the spend.
- Represent the account spend at SCB/LIC.
- Understand and manage the WBS structure, and how revenue and cost flow into them.
- Understand the contract and be able to speak to questions about it.
- Support Intercompany Service Order process and track the spend against them.
- Management of maintenance contracts and insuring optimization in coverage levels and pricing, and compliance (on time renewals to avoid penalties and putting environment at risk).
- Work with the account finance team to all NPC costs are budgeted.
- Facilitate the Cost Charge out of all Atos owned Assets to the correct Cost Centers (specifically for shared Assets/Contracts)
- Directs monthly reporting of Cost planning per obligation to profit centers
- Direct monthly balance control for profit centers where cost allocation is done:
- Explanation of balance position for control of accounts.
- Tracks and solves differences between SAP4Hana and ServiceNow AMDB
- Checks types of investments and corrects errors
- Responsible for financial aspects of Asset movement to between legal entities
- Acts as financial liaison between Finance and ALM
- Checks ALM costing in P&L, in collaboration with profit center controller Page 2 of 2
- ALM support to supplier contract controlling or profit center controllers
- Financial support in M&A integration projects
- Expert advice on Sell & Lease back on IT assets
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4 Year college degree preferred in Business Management or related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Asset Lifecycle Management experience required.
- Experience in development of IT Asset Lifecycle Management processes.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Extreme detail oriented in all aspects of work.
- Knowledge and understanding of current standards and policies for Finance as published.
- Understanding of the Asset Management policy, the related processes, andworkflows / working procedures. Ability to transmit that knowledge to others.
- Excellent understanding of the Finance tooling.
- Understanding of the relationship between Asset Management and SACM processesin relation to Finance
- Should be able to apply basic finance and accounting principles to daily tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Expert level use of Excel in working with multiplelarge data sources to combine for use in problem resolution
- Expert in SAP Nessie
- Fluent in English. Additional languages: French, Arabic or Turkish
- GCM Level 4 – 5
Sign-Up/Sign-In to apply!