Bilingual (FR/ENG) Team ManagerPermanent SITEL posted 2 months ago
Job description :
The candidate we are looking for must be fluent in English and French as he/she will be required to handle meetings with top management based in North America. In addition we are also for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 2 years as team manager, in a call center environment.
- Degree in the following fields: Commerce, Marketing, Communication…etc.
- Charisma, integrity, a spirit of challenge, leadership, communication and management skills are all necessary qualities that can guarantee a successful career.
Main responsibilities :
Sitel Rabat is looking for an experienced Bilingual (FR/ENG) Team Manager for a project involving a reputable enterprise. As a Team Manager, you role will be central and will involve the following:
- Ensure that calls are handled professionally.
- Provide direction and guidance to guarantee the consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Achieve, measure, report, and communicate metric goal attainment for assigned team.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of client and campaign issues to Manager Site Operations.
- Consistently achieve goals for the number of call monitoring per week and scores for an assigned team of customer service agents.
- Coach, mentor and develop agent team for skills expansion and promotional opportunities.
- Perform other devolved missions.