Bilingual Team Manager Job for a major Canadian ProjectPermanent SITEL posted 10 months ago
Team Manager Job : Mission
• Provides clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics team manager job
• Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
• Provides clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
• To continuously evaluate the skills and competences of your team by partly determining what are their improvement areas through continuous learning (To be defined with the learning department)
• Working actively towards hitting the key performance indicators
• To daily generate reports and statistics as agreed with the client and project management
• Working with the management project and quality team to improve key indicators like absenteeism, attrition, quality …etc
Profile required :
– A degree in the following fields : Commerce, Marketing, Communication…etc.
– At least two years of seniority as a team leader in the call centre sector
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
– Charisma, integrity, a spirit of challenge, leadership, communication and management skills are all necessary qualities that can guarantee a successful career.