Business Developer Analyst – Entry Level Job (Johannesburg)Permanent Enko education posted 5 months ago
- Location: Multiple Countries
- Type: Full Time
- Min. Experience: Entry Level
We are looking for a rockstar Business Developer Analyst to serve as a force multiplier to the Head of Business Development. This is an intense, high-growth, and rewarding role exposing you to a wide range of aspects of a fast-scaling organization aiming at transforming the African educational landscape. You will be the right-hand (wo)man of the Head of Business Development, driving the growth of the group.
The mission of the role
The Business Developer Analyst ensures that main growth decisions are data-driven.
Roles to play:
- Business intelligence
- Rolling out a project to identify all the main private schools across the continent;
- Benchmarking business practices from real estate developers and other school operators, inside or outside Africa;
- Perform ad-hoc business and financial analysis across the organization;
- Business planning
- Designing business plans for schools we are looking to acquire, for greenfield launches, and for our existing schools’ growth projects;
- Modeling a new business plan for infrastructure construction projects;
- Developing presentations for management and stakeholders on business plans;
- Business development
- Growing the pipeline of operator and acquisition opportunities;
- Preparing and following-up on business development calls;
- Leading the due diligence process of existing schools we are looking to acquire;
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, you work closely with the Finance team and Heads of School to make numbers meaningful. You develop a unique understanding of the different school models to support growth decisions.
The ideal candidate
As an ideal candidate you:
- Demonstrate a passion for Africa and share our excitement to offer top-notch education;
- Have analytical skills, you love to solve problems based on data, you are extremely organized and detail-oriented, you never miss a deadline and leave no stone unturned;
- Have a strong ownership mentality and are able to figure out things independently;
- Have 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in finance (PE/investment/impact fund), business dev/planning, or a similar field.
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have advanced Excel skills;
- Have full working proficiency in English and French;
Location and start date
- The aim is to start this new role as soon as possible.
- Flexibility in the location can be discussed, with a preference for Johannesburg (South Africa).
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed innovative programs leading to globally recognized and sought-after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance program. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
The Enko Education model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada), African Leadership University (Rwanda), and many more.
Enko Education’s network includes today 13 schools across 9 African countries and aims to reach 60 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. The group is funded by international institutions such as Proparco, I&P, OikoCredit, BIO, LiquidAfrica.
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!