Business Development Officer | Nairobi, KenyaPermanent NFT Consult posted 5 months ago
ROLE: Business Development Officer– HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Products
REPORTING TO: Corporate Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Implement the corporate sales strategy within the assigned markets in line with the overall business strategy in order to achieve the company sales target, growth and profitability.
KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION:
- corporate Sales targets & customer base growth.
- cash and stockholding management targets.
- Customer service delivery targets.
- Route Adherence and Cost targets. Business Development Officer, business developer, Offer, Nairobi, Kenya, Indeed Jobs, Recruitment ,Monster, Employment, Sabiss
Business Development Officer: ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with the line manager.
- Ensure the corporate sales targets are achieved as per the budget numbers and forecast aligned with the overall company budget and forecast numbers.
- Plan and execute structured customer visits to ensure pitching for new business as per the projected pipeline sales with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate the onboarding of new clients and provide continuous support throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Relationship Management by managing and developing alliances with the existing customer base within the assigned markets to enhance the achievement of sales and profitability objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting of market trends and conditions, competitor activities, products, prices, and developments. Prepare and provide relevant reports and information based on the two to guide management decision-making.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly/quarterly sales reports to the manager to facilitate a comprehensive sales performance review and proper planning for the various segments. Business developper jobs
- Participate and represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and promotions in order to attract new customers, promote our brand and enhance customers’ awareness of the company’s product range.
- Implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized. Ensure the territory AR is at zero (100% collection)
- Conduct periodic product training for both existing and potential customers to enhance both our brand awareness and product knowledge.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Sales and Marketing, or any relevant field.
- Advanced Diploma in sales and marketing or professional certification in sales and marketing.
- Membership in a professional body. Business Development Officer, business developer, Offer, Nairobi, Kenya, Indeed Jobs, Recruitment ,Monster, Employment, Sabiss
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: Business Development Officer
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience Preferably in HDPE / PET Blow Moulding products and dealt with Oils and Fats, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic customers role in manufacturing/FMCG.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze economic environments and business opportunities in a systematic and detailed manner.
- Knowledge of changing market forces and corporate sales.
- Commercial awareness.
FUNCTIONAL/ TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective partnerships and work in a diverse team.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Remain engaged, proactive, and open to new methods and ways of thinking.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving competitive environment. Business Development Officer
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Personal ownership and accountability.
- Energized, positive, passionate, and confident. Business Development Officer
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.