Chief Payroll & Personnel | Casablanca, MarocPermanent LC WAIKIKI posted 4 days ago
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1056 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe’s three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
Follow up and implementation of the legislation of the country, he/she is responsible for with the support of the country law offices, checking whether it has been put into practice.
Conducting the follow up of time sheet and monthly payroll summary and the controls of the employees in the country he/she is responsible for: salary data, annual leave, report, payment, bank and account data, social aid payment, legal deduction ratio, overtime…
Monthly control of newly recruited personnel or personnel leaving the job, making sure information of all employees is entered correctly in the Harmony software, archiving, conducting necessary Social Security notifications, getting backups of monthly payment lists in excel format
Signing agreements, achieving backups, preparing for internal and external audits
Profil recherché :
Education & Language Skills
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the Employment Act
- Advanced English
- Minimum 5 years of payroll administration experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll practices involving salaries, tracking of working hours and any types of leaves, sales commission employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
Our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
We take the time to review each and every application due to LC WAIKIKI company prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.