Civil Engineering Job (construction and technical affairs specialist)Permanent LC WAIKIKI posted 1 month ago
Civil Engineering job offer among the LC Waikiki team: Construction and technical affairs specialist
With Us, You Will Be Responsible (Job Description)
- Carrying out technical negotiations of new stores leasing contracts according to technical and local regulations.
- Controlling and concluding project process in its place.
- Following up and concluding of new store’s construction areas.
- Organizing maintenance, renovation, modification, and repairing the processes of current stores.
- Controlling progress payments of contractor companies.
- Organizing necessary archiving works.
The Candidate We Are Looking For (Competencies/Qualifications)
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- 1-3 years of experience in a civil engineering job and or finishing work.
- Having a good level of MS Office, AutoCAD, and reporting skills
- Result-oriented, well-organized, analytical, and able to meet project deadlines
- Self-motivation and positive attitude with a high level of energy and have strong cultural adaptability.
- No restriction to travel
- Electrical/mechanical knowledge would be a plus.
What LCWaikiki Offers to You
- Opportunity to take responsibility in one of the fastest-growing companies of retail.
- Open communication, teamwork, and strong company culture. An organization that greatly values teamwork, development, and innovation.
- A work environment that performance and talent are noticed and recognized.
- A promising career by constant opportunities to learn and grow, and challenge.
- A chance to be a part of the LC Waikiki Team that advances to the 2023 Goals.
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC
Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate we will contact you
via phone or email.
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover
of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after
1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık
Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1160 stores in 52 countries, with the
company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling
people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more
than 53,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing
brands in Europe by 2023.
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive
expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So, if you are ready to the dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We ranked 1st in “Young People’s Most Desired Retail Company to Work at” by
- Youthall Youth Awards 2021.
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly
Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
Check more job opportunities among the LC Waikiki team here.