Construction and Technical Affairs specialistPermanent LC WAIKIKI posted 13 hours ago
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- 1-3 years of experience in civil engineering and or finishing works.
- Having a good level of MS Office, AutoCAD and reporting skills
- Result-oriented, well-organized, analytical, and able to meet project deadlines
- Self-motivation and positive attitude with a high level of energy and have strong cultural adaptability.
- No restriction to travel
- Electrical/mechanical knowledge would be a plus.