Construction Engineer: Job vacancy in UgandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 4 months ago
Job Title: Projects and Construction engineer reporting to the Social Projects Coordinator
About our client:
Our Client in the Oil and Gas sector is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the job vacancy above.
The Projects and construction engineer is responsible for engineering projects within the social affairs department related to the Resettlement Action Plans; Resettlement Houses and Relocation of primary residents, Water infrastructure, grave and shrine relocation, the tourism information center in Murchison Falls National Park. There is an element of supervision which is also done in collaboration with other engineers and experts.
- Ensure proper implementation of construction/projects contracts in their area of jurisdiction.Implement investment budget and ensure timely completion of Projects.
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to protect people and assets at the allocated sites.
- Advise the company on the technical and regulatory aspects.
- Also ensure all statutory requirements for construction are met prior to commencement, during construction and after construction.
- Update technical information site data, construction and as built drawings, equipment etc.and to ensure its accuracy.
- Carry out Risk Assessment and assessing prevention plans for all works
- They have to ensure that the contractors operate within the remit of the H3SE management systems and have the requisite procedures in place.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- At least 5 years in supervision of Engineering projects in a busy environment.
- Work experience in a Petroleum company is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Engineering Projects Management.
- Computer knowledge and use of AutoCAD.
- Should possess a valid driving permit with a clean driving record.
Sign In/ Sign Up at Sabiss to discover more job opportunities!