Customer Advisor Job | in Durban, South AfricaPermanent Webhelp posted 2 days ago
Do you have experience working in a contact center for an international retail campaign? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career? We are looking for dynamic team players with a passion for people to join our Webhelp team on an exciting and dynamic campaign in Durban.
You’ll need to be a fast learner and quick thinker, a people person with a genuine passion and flair for communication. You’ll need to have empathy and efficiency when dealing with our customers. You’ll need to be quick thinking and able to multitask.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 85,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business and job, and this is when everything comes alive.
We want problem solvers and solution finders who strive to give of their very best in everything they do and are always willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer’s expectations.
If you can easily adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment then show us what you’ve got and apply today.
What you’ll be doing in Customer Advisor Job
– Working towards consistently achieving and exceeding set targets
– Consistently applying agreed behavioral and compliance standards
– Sharing knowledge and skills with other members of the team
– Communicating new information that is relevant to the campaign to colleagues, customers, and managers
– Developing and maintaining current knowledge of the campaign
– Ensuring first contact resolution at all times
– Protecting information security and taking responsibility for highlighting any issues that you are made aware of by using the correct processes
What you’ll need for Customer Advisor Job:
– Minimum 6 months experience in a contact center environment working on an international campaign
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Amazing listening, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills resulting in first contact resolution
– MS Outlook experience
– Attention to detail
– Clear credit, criminal and disciplinary records
– Ability to work shifts
– Base entitlement R5500
– Shift allowance for any hours worked between 18:00 and 06:00
– Paid time when working on Public Holidays
– Performance incentives
– Fantastic integrated benefit offering including medical aid contribution, commuter insurance, funeral cover, and group life cover
– World-class health and wellbeing program including employee assistance program (EAP) with access to financial wellbeing sessions, stress management, will writing, trauma counseling, onsite wellness center, and much more…
– Recognition awards and events
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of your email folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.
Register at Sabiss, and discover other opportunities!