DevOps Job | Tech Lead in Sydney New South WalesPermanent ATOS posted 2 months ago
The Tech Lead – DevOps role involves working as part of our DevOps team. The role has high customer focus supported with strong technical & leadership skills devops job
Atos Australia is going through a period of growth and is looking for a customer focused talented candidate to join our team based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
- Excellent career opportunity working with close-knit teams for high achieving candidates
- Exciting professional development opportunities in a growing multinational high-tech organisation devops job
- You will be provided with thorough training and development opportunities to further your career
- With long term career opportunities within Atos, you will be provided with amazing opportunities
Atos Australia is a leader with a strong customer focus and innovation in mind. Through our team of experts located in key areas around Australia we pride ourselves on delivering high quality Business enabling Technology solutions to our customer.
The Tech Lead – DevOps is responsible for determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team. Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard. and ensures the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans. The lead also evaluates the team throughout the life of each project to identify areas where improvement can be made.
Defines systems development projects which support the organisation’s objectives and plans. Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate systems development methods, tools and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches tech lead job
Ensures that senior management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources. Facilitates availability and optimum utilisation of resources.
Monitors and reports on the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed architectures, standards, methods and procedures (including secure software development).
Develops road maps to communicate future development activity.
The role will also involve you liaising with several CoA departments to ascertain requirements of hardware, software and interfaces. The Tech Lead – DevOps should also be in the lookout for ways they can improve processes within the company and in its interaction with customers.
To be successful in this role you will need strong interpersonal skills, leadership, team orientated, a keen eye for detail and the curiosity to find out why things are failing, how they can be resolved and advising best practises tech lead job
From Atos you can expect a team of supportive, fun and diverse individuals who will make you feel at home from day one.
Devops job: Essential Requirements
To be considered for this role you must hold Australian Citizenship and have the following skills: devops job
- Understanding of DevOps processes and Agile methodology.
- Control technical debt and ensure code quality is met.
- Accountable for Architecture, Maintenance, Security and Code quality
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements with stakeholders and clients.
- Advising the organisation and customers on the correct agile development practises.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments tech lead jobs
- Leverage frameworks and practices around technical decision making and team collaboration.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Minimum Baseline clearance, with ability to attain NV1
- Knowledge in infrastructure management
Tech lead job: Desirable Requirements
- Customer facing experience and the confidence and ability to communicate at all levels
- Practical experience in agile software development or product lifecycle management
- Experience and knowledge in the Asset Management and Planning System (AMPS)
- Experience in using Teamcenter (Configuration Management Tool-Unified)
- Degree in Software Engineering or IT devops job
By submitting a job application, you agree that information submitted by you may be processed by Atos Australia for the purposes of assessing your candidacy. Such processing steps may include sharing the information with other companies within Atos Group who are providing us with assistance in the recruitment of the role. Atos respects your privacy and will take reasonable measures to comply with all applicable data protection laws devops job