E-commerce specialist | Digital marketing job (Casablanca)CDI LC WAIKIKI posted 1 month ago
The Role: E-Commerce Specialist
- To reach the e-commerce marketing goals, to create customer and target audience segments, to coordinate the creation of content transmitted from the TR team, and to carry out the publishing processes of these communications.
- Make the necessary reporting so that e-commerce marketing goals can be achieved.
- Coordinate with internal units and agencies to achieve e-commerce marketing and finance goals.
- To provide e-commerce content management goals and to keep track of the publication schedule and text requirements in different languages
- Carry out marketing activities in the brand’s own mobile and digital channels in accordance with the strategies communicated by the TR e-commerce team to achieve marketing objectives.
- To propose recommendations to identify, improve, and simplify operational standards and processes to ensure operational excellence.
- To work on the implementation of the website/application in and out of the responsible website and to analyze the results
- Execution of brand marketing and communication activities, provision of appropriate suppliers to store image and poster requests, execution of production stages, management of local agency researches, and performances of works done in order to increase efficiency and observe the success of marketing activities in the country.
- Prepare and Coordinate all the Newsletter activities, customer activation, regular campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience of our potential e-commerce specialist:
Education & Language Skills
- University degree in Marketing or Management (bachelor degree is mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position preferable in Retail
- Advanced level of English (writing and speaking)
- Flexible personality and result oriented
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment and able to adapt
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Register at Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!