Electrical supervisor: Job opportunity in Hoima, UgandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 2 months ago
Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire a qualified and experienced candidate as an Electrical supervisor in Hoima, Uganda.
Position: Electrical supervisor – South
Reports to: Industrial area superintendent – South
Mission: click for more details.
- HND or equivalent in related discipline.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and petrochemical industry specifically large construction projects, with thorough knowledge on various safety regulations, standards, procedures, etc.
- Good knowledge of codes and standards related to electrical discipline.
- Hazardous area installation and inspection experience is an advantage. Previous exposure to high voltage electrical installation including switchgear and electric drives.
- Good knowledge of company general specifications and/or previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
- Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas industry international codes, standards as well as best industry practices.
- Valid complex training
- Valid authorized person / HV voltage preferred
- Valid safety passport (CSCS Card or equivalent)
- A good awareness of other disciplines. Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. English mandatory.
- Valid medical certificate which complies with company standards.
Sign In/ Sign Up to Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!