Hardware Asset ManagerPermanent ATOS posted 2 weeks ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures verification of data quality of the registration of hardware assets and maintenance contracts. Ensures linkage of assets and the connected obligations to the supplier contracts and the involved profit/cost center
- Tracks the assignment HW assets versus utilization.
- Obtains usage data from the business/operations.
- Align and record usage and needs with involved Profit/Cost Center on a regular base
- Optimization of the hardware lifecycle of Atos owned Hardware.
- R-use / Redeployment of unused hardware.
- Transfer of hardware cost allocation between organizational units.
- Provide information concerning reallocation/redeployment, disposal and end of life
- Verify potential of volume contracts (consolidation) with procurement.
- Fulfills the CAPEX approver role in Guided Buying
- Align with vendor the contractual reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Together with procurement acts as a liaison between the relevant business stakeholders within Atos and hardware vendors.
- Support preparing for the relevant investment committees.
- Allocates costs to the right profit/cost centerPage 2 of 2
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4 Year college degree preferred in Business Information System or related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Asset Lifecycle Management experience required.
- Experience in development of IT Asset Lifecycle Management processes.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Extreme detail oriented in all aspects of work.
- Ability to understand and interpret KPIs, SLAs and other IT service performance metrics as related to Asset Life Cycle Management and perform within the contract requirements.
- Ability to work as an effective team member as well as a self-motivated individual contributor. Proven ability to deliver high quality work on time and with minimal supervision, this role requires a self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand how to analyze and stabilize a P&L.
- Knowledge and understanding of current standards for hardware as published by
- procurement and portfolio/towers.
- Understanding of finance rules for capitalization and depreciation. Basic understanding of leasing contracts and related reporting, IFRS 16, reporting for finance department.
- Understanding of the Asset Management policy, the related processes and workflows / working procedures. Ability to transmit that knowledge to other. Excellent understanding of the asset management tool platform.
- Understanding of the relationship between Asset Management and SACM processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Expert level use of Excel in working with multiple large data sources to combine for use in problem resolution
- Fluent in English
- Additional of one other language such as French, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish or Portuguese is preferred