HR Business Partner | Job Offer (Remote until COVID)Temporary Xml posted 1 year ago
Job: HR business partner
Role type: 12 Months (Remote until COVID)
Job Description: HR Business Partner
To provide tactical and strategic support in partnership with Senior Managers, across the assigned countries, to maximize the contribution of the workforce to their business goals leading on the People Agenda. To drive business initiatives through consultation with executives and collaboration with solution providers to generate solutions that improve organizational performance and effectiveness.
The HR BP responsibilities:
1. Effective communication – driving regular effective communication within client groups and/ or regions to share business vision, update on progress against plan, and manage change.
2. Change advocacy & leadership – to lead on business change, support managers in making change happen. Driving organizational change and rationalization.
3. Analyze needs of internal client groups and manage installation and customization of HR products & services e.g., commission plans to improve performance.
4. Leadership coaching – the hrbp should coach, counsel, mentor & motivate, trust & empower others to lead openly and effectively, particularly senior members of client group(s).
5. Self Service Leader/technology leader – utilize technology to meet the needs of the distributed workforce.
6. Vendor manager – purchase (internal services) and/or commission services for client group as required.
7. Planning the People Calendar – Support performance management planning, recognition planning, and engagement planning. hr bp, hr partner, hrbp
8. Research and present people metrics with recommendations to drive the client group and/ or region to its goals.
9. Specific projects & team assignments, e.g., developing bespoke bid and tender (written) responses, support and rolling out, and implementing new policies and HR products. Developing creative, bespoke people solutions for client groups and/or regions
10. Commissioning work from HR service providers and roll out of people solutions.
11. Overseeing operational people matters, e.g., salary spends and job changes.
12. The HR partner manages employee relations cases across regions/client groups.
13. Managing the relationship with the country works for councils/unions.
Register at Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!