IAAS Expert & Technical Architect – Dakar, SenegalPermanent ATOS posted 5 months ago
IAAS Expert & Technical : Job description Monster, Employment, Sabiss
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. IAAS Expert & Technical
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. Monster, Employment, Sabiss
- Experience on opensource software (Openstack, openshift, kubernets, dockers, wsO2, etc.)
- Solid knowledge on private and public cloud platform (GCP, Azure, AWS), XaaS concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, NaaS, CaaS)
- Experience on containers and orchestration (Openstack, Kubernetes, Dockers, etc).
- Lead HLD and LLD specifications
- Lead test book, report, manual guide, etc.
- Leadership coordination E2E service integration
- Experience on VNF on-boarding, deployment, testing and validation Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
- Experience in integrating Life Cycle Management solutions.
- Experience in building dimensioning and BOM based on COTS servers and storage and switching/routing infrastructures
- IP protocols and configuration (servers, routers, switch, firewall)
- Skill on Linux, scripting, trace analysis
- Experience on scripting, service chain, support to operation Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
- Integration experience
- Quality of a fast learner and not afraid of complexity or working on various projects
- Knowledge on Telco industry is a differentiator element (nice to have)
- Good English skill
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment