Emergency Doctor | Job offer in Nairobi, KenyaPermanent NFT Consult posted 8 months ago
Emergency Doctor : Jobs description
HR Consulting for fast growth start ups and scaleups: HR Interim Leadership, bespoke leadership training, coaching and HR Mentoring. Emergency Doctor
Programme: The A List, HR Leadership Development Group: The Director Club, senior female networking.
Our Client, a group of Hospitals from India is setting up a chain of Emergency Cardiology centers in Kenya at various Counties like Homa Bay, Machakos & Nairobi. Their team is at 1,200 Employees with 150 Doctors and 40 Cardiologists, Handling over 40,000 interventional Cardiology Procedures Annually. They are looking to hire an ICU & Emergency Doctor. Monster, Employment, Sabiss
Key Deliverables for this Position Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
- Need a General Practitioner with Over 3 years of experience in Emergency care / ICU. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
- Should have experience in handling Hypertension, Diabetes and Cardiology consultations.
- Experienced in ICU admission, treatment and treatment protocols, Intubation, Extubation Etc. Basic Point.
- Basic Point of Care ECHO, Ultrasound Procedure Guidance.
- Handle Emergencies, Intubation & Extubation.
- Experience in ventilator management, Central line placement, Etc.
Relevant Knowledge & Experience: Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
MBBS from a reputable university / College
- Good standing certiﬁcate is mandatory from college / Universities where MBBS completed.
Other Benefits Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
- Reference Candidates from Kenya & other countries are open to apply. Emergency Doctor
- Negotiable salary and will depend on current salary & Exp.
- All additional benefits in addition to the salary will be as below:
- Taxes as applicable will be paid by company
- Furnished Accommodation
- Work permit.
- License to Practice.
- Paid annual leave.
- Airfare once in two years to the country of origin.