Identity and Access Management (IAM) Technical LeaderPermanent Confidential posted 1 month ago
- Contract : Permanent – CDI
- Speaking English & French : professional level
- 3 years of experience in IAM
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
– Responsible for the design and implementation of the IAM Service and systems, including process design and change management.
– Act as a referent with all questions related to the identity and Access perimeter (Process, People, Technology) and with standard IAM concept (Identity and Access governance, Life cycle management, Data security management, Authoritative sources, access certification, Synchronization, Reconciliation).
– Responsible for driving and delivery of analysis and data modelling of identity systems
– Responsible for the design and requirements for the full IAM lifecycle.
– Work with IS, HR, Finance, and IT MSPs teams to understand how processes are implemented and make changes according to identified risks or workflow issues.
– Help CISO office to design, plan, implement and support strategic initiatives in IAM, such as future PAM and SSO initiatives.
– Develop, maintain, and control, policies, processes, guidelines.
– Act as a referent for architecture related to the IAM component
– Act as a referent for process creation, identification, or process modification
– Responsible for introducing and managing change into the IAM service
– Lead the integration of EOL application Identity data and drive the integration of the data into the overall model
– Lead and suggest building future state steps for technical and process items
– Strong skill with interpersonal interaction and be able to discuss with executive, business, and IT people
– Coordinate/define/collaborate with stakeholders regarding policy, development, and governance
– Lead development of Identity processes governed by regulatory controls
– Lead the Identity system change and migration including migration approaches and delivery of change into the business environment.
– Relationship management between the IAM team, other IT teams (specify), business IT and business users/managers.Ideal Work Experience/Profile
General IT security knowledge:
Advisor and consulting experience, architecture experience or other pertinent technical experience with Identity sources and applications. IAM service ownership experience. SSO, PAM, IAM, IGI, SOD, RBAC. Experience of system transition/migration/upgrade
IAM SME or architect previous experience:
IAM lead, manager, advisor or any IAM pertinent experience including service ownership and technical leadership. IAM Strategy and governance experience an asset. Previously engaged with a program to deliver IAM processes and technologies.
- Soft skills
Ability to work within a program and report to a project manager. Ability to interface with different business units such as HR, Finance, and IS.
Hands-on experience in implementing Bombardier’s future Identity technologies and processes.Competencies/Knowledge
SailPoint IIQ, IBM ITIM, CA IAM product or other IAM/IGI technology understanding, ITIM, FIM, SNOW, PAM
AD connect, Active directory, LDAP, eRoom, Documentum, SAP HR, SAP Financial, RACF, NIS, IBM Domino.SSO:SiteMinder Kerberos, ADFS