IT Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya | NFT ConsultPermanent NFT Consult posted 2 weeks ago
JOB TITLE: IT Assistant
REPORTING LINE/ HOD: Project Leader
DEPARTMENT: Information & Technology JOB OFFER
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
- Diploma in computer science IT assistant job
- 5 years’ proven working experience in a similar role it assistant jobs near me
IT Assistant: KEY COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge of data management and computer hardware / software systems
- Hand-on experience with computer network administrations
- Experience in end user support and software applications management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills IT assistant job
- Ability to work within tight deadlines JOB
- Ability to work with people at all levels in the organization
IT assistant JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide I.T. Support to the group of companies through implementation of information and communication technology. it assistant jobs near me
IT Assistant: JOB DUTIES
- Ensure smooth running of all ISG computer systems
- Administer user setup and maintaining peripherals
- Maintaining internal network system
- Ensure peripherals are working properly and effectively
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in case of hardware failure
- Monitor system performance it assistant jobs near me
- Install and configuring new hardware
- Monitor network communication
- Morning checks of systems/software.
- Performing backups of Inventory data. it assistant
- Applying operating system updates, and configuration changes.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Ensure documentation of system configuration.
- Website design development & maintenance. it assistant jobs near me
- Graphic design for office stationaries.
- Providing user training, support, advice and feedback.
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources through research and potential resources and services.
- Ensure computer hardware are servicing on due date.
- Ensure effectiveness of Interactive video conferencing.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision and work extra hours as needed according to departmental workload and complete all other tasks as assigned within deadline; IT assistant job
- Ensure confidentiality of information, data and correspondence are maintained at all times;
- Perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time;
- Always keep good reporting channel, and avoid over communication.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
- Ensure smooth function of ISG computer systems to avoid downtime
- Ensure basic I.T. related matter’s resolve within 1 hours
- Effective website management IT assistant job