IT Systems Specialist | XML recruiting in Lexington, MAPermanent Xml posted 1 week ago
Open Job Position at XML International:
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We are recruiting for one of our clients in Lexington, MA who needs to hire an onsite Senior IT Systems Specialist focused on Implementing Lab Systems.
Job Description (IT systems specialist):
• Intake computer system requirements (Hardware, OS, Active Directory, networking, firewall rules, security groups, backup/restore)
• Author/update System Design and Config Spec (SDCS) and architecture diagrams
• Initiates IT tickets in ServiceNOW and builds computer system per company standards e.g. image the PC and add to Active Directory; Install anti-virus, backup/restore, and any pre-requisite software, enable remote management, kiosk mode etc.
• Installs drivers and verifies connectivity to analytical instruments, peripheral devices, and/or printers
• Coordinates between multiple IT teams including site and Global IT infrastructure teams for deploying and troubleshooting applications
• Initiates IT change ticket in ServiceNOW and installs and configures application software per documentation
• Follow SDLC, AIQ methodology, and documentation standards to author and execute IQ/OQ scripts for qualification of the computer system
• Author System Administration SOPs and User Access Forms
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, software engineering, or a related study
• Overall 7 years IT experience with at least 5 years software application implementation & support in Engineering, Technical Services, and/or Quality functions
• Windows Hardware, Desktop & Server OS, SQL Database and scripts, Active Directory, Basic Networking, Backup\Restore, Citrix/RDS
• Thick and thin client application architectures
• Barcode scanners, printers (Zebra label, P-touch)
• MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
• GxP processes used in Pharmaceutical industry: Computerized Systems Validation (CSV) or Analytical Instrument Qualification
• 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and Data Integrity compliance
Familiarity with following tools and processes:
• ServiceNow – ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Request Management, Asset and Configuration Management (CMDB)
• TrackWise QMS – CAPA, Deviation, Change Control
• HP ALM / Kneat – Electronic Testing and Validation
• Veeva EDMS – Document Workflows.
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!