Accountant (Junior) | Job offer – Kigali, RwandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 1 month ago
Junior Accountant : Description du poste
NFT Consult is a business process outsourcing firm with offices in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Burundi and South Sudan.
Our Vision: To make a distinctive contribution in the society we serve. We acknowledge that this sort of impact cannot happen in isolation. It requires a focused collective action from both internal and external expert stakeholders. At NFT Consult we are strategically positioned to partner with both sets of stakeholders to realize those strategic goals as attributed to their business process outsourcing management requirements.
Transforming Organisations, Unlocking Individual Potential. We are committed to making a distinctive contribution in our society through the relevant solutions we offer. Our winning culture attracts and retains intensely loyal customers through whom we will achieve sustained superior performance.
Job Title: Junior Accountant (EA Shared Service Center)
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reports To: TBA
Department: Finance Department
Summary of the role
Our Client help roasters find the right coffee for any quality or budget, macrolot to microlot. Wherever you are, they are local to you
The Junior Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks, preparing financial statements and reporting.
Accountant: Key Requirements
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, different records as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Prepare & check all related reports (Bank reconciliations, VAT, Balance Sheet – P&L, Balance Sheet – Consolidation, etc.)
- A university degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Project Management, Sustainable Development or any other relevant field
- Full or part qualification in ACCA or CPA
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Must be tech savvy, entrepreneurial and business minded
- Very enthusiastic, Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in accounting software especially advanced excel, Power BI, SAP etc
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of French and/or any other language is a plus