Junior Business Developer | Africa Jobs and VacanciesPermanent Enko education posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a rockstar Junior Business Developer to serve as a force-multiplier to the Director of Enko Services. This is an intense, high-growth and rewarding role exposing you to a wide range of aspects of a fast-scaling organisation aiming at transforming the African educational landscape. You will be the right-hand (wo)man of the Director of Enko Services, driving the growth of the group.
Mission of the role
The Junior Business Developer ensures that main growth decisions are data-driven.
Roles to play:
- Business intelligence
- Rolling-out a project to identify all the main private schools across the continent;
- Benchmarking business practices from real estate developers and other school operators, inside or outside Africa;
- Perform ad-hoc business and financial analysis across organisation;
- Business planning
- Designing business plans for schools we are looking to acquire, for greenfield launches and for our existing schools’ growth projects;
- Modeling a new business plan for infrastructure construction projects;
- Developing presentations for management and stakeholders on business plans;
- Business development
- Growing the pipeline of operator and acquisition opportunities;
- Preparing and following-up on business development calls;
- Leading the due diligence process of existing schools we are looking to acquire;
Reporting directly to the Director of Enko Services, you work closely with the Finance team and Heads of Sc
ol to make numbers meaningful. You develop a unique understanding of the different school models to support growth decisions.
The ideal candidate
As an ideal candidate you:
- Demonstrate a passion for Sub-Saharan Africa and share our excitement to offer top-notch education to the African middle-classes;
- Have analytical skills, you love to solve problems based on data driven strategies and curiosity;
- Have a strong ownership mentality and are able to figure out things independently;
- Are extremely rigorous/organised and details-oriented, you never miss a deadline and leave no stone unturned;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have advanced Excel skills;
- Have full working proficiency in English and French;
Location and start date
The aim is to start this new role as soon as possible.
Flexibility in the location can be discussed, with a preference for our countries of operation.