Junior Real Time AnalystPermanent Mukuru posted 2 months ago
Duties And Responsibilities (Include But Is Not Limited To) :
- Conduct real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets, regardless of the location, and identify intra-day trends. Maintain a special emphasis on looking for possible downtime and telephonic issues.
- Work with Operations, to manage and resolve downtime and telephony issues.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of agents through the Qmetrics/Xcally to ensure schedule adherence and notify support personnel on the floor to resolve adherence issues.
- During low call, volume allocates resources to alternative tasks.
- Execute reporting packages for agents, teams, and programs to provide analysis of areas of opportunity, AHT, ACW, QA, Schedule Adherence, stats for a previous day, WTD, and MTD.
- Send out regular performance updates including interval and intraday reports, to forecast, ASA, and callouts.
- Any AD HOC tasks requiring completion within Job Space
Key Requirements :
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Experience with using WFM tools
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen in recommendations and decision making
- Excellent MS office application knowledge including Excel & Access
- Basic to Intermediate level of applied Excel experience
- Basic understanding of analytics
Additional Skills :
- The ability to work within a close environment.
- Constantly sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent attention to/observing details, making decisions, and following directions
- Frequently reading, writing, and working rapidly; concentrating amid distractions
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- A flexible thinker who is able to quickly adapt to changes in arrival volumes and patterns