KYC Outbound Verifier (Bangali/Urdu/Hindi/Portuguese speaking)Permanent Mukuru posted 4 months ago
A new opportunity exists for a KYC Verification and Outbound Consultant to join our Cape Town Office. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of FICA documentation received from new customers within assigned corridors, and to make outbound calls in order to carry out telephonic security checks.
The KYC Verification and Outbound Consultant reports directly to the KYC Verification Team Leader. This position is responsible for checking and verifying information gathered from new customers within assigned corridors in order to open accounts.
They are required to check the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents. They must make outbound calls to the customer as soon as the documents have been verified in order to conduct security checks and on-board customers timeously. Internal Liaison takes place with the Agents and the Call Centre. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To verify documentation and information supplied by customers when signing up for new accounts
- To complete the electronic verification process
- To make outbound calls to customers in order to carry out security checks
- To assist with UK queries
- To uphold the company brand
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree/diploma (Desirable)
- Mukuru call centre training course
- Understanding and speaking of Bangla/Urdu/other relevant language (Essential)
- 6 months Customer Service Consultant experience(Essential)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Additional Skills:
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS