Logistics Specialist (LC Waikiki Jobs) | CasablancaCDI LC WAIKIKI posted 2 months ago
LC Waikiki is recruiting a Logistics Specialist. Job located in Casablanca, Morocco.
- To make sure that all import/ export transactions of the country the logistics specialist is responsible for are done safely without any legal risk, in accordance with company procedures and memorandums, with minimum cost and maximum speed;
- To plan and organize the local transportation operations (from customs to warehouse, from warehouse to stores, from stores to warehouse and inter-store transfers) in the related country within optimum time and minimum costs
- To manage warehousing and inland transportation activities within optimum time and minimum costs
- To execute and manage related daily orders in the system
- To work in coordination with related parties (central allocation, store operations, suppliers, and central logistics function) in order to coordinate and improve the total lead time from reservation to stores
- To check and approve invoices from suppliers and to conduct mutually agreement process with Finance Teams
- As being the first level responsible for country stocks; to follow up all stock movements, reconciliation with warehouse and transport for both systematical and physical stocks and planning and organizing annual inventories
- To plan the capacities in warehousing and inland transportation operation weekly, monthly, and yearly in cooperation with related parties
- To prepare all related reports
- To follow up logistics internal KPI’s and SLA’s with suppliers, to apply penalty process with 3PLs if necessary
- To participate in supplier selection and process development projects
Education and experience:
- University Degree in engineering, international trade, logistics, or economics field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics, warehousing, import and export operations, and/or Transport & Distribution.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Import / Export regulations and international agreements
- Warehousing management and order management experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PP programs
- Effective use of the IT systems, screens, and reports
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle stress and pressure in the operations
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values are being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Register at Sabiss to discover more job opportunities!