Marketing job: Marketing and product manager [Rwanda]Permanent NFT Consult posted 1 day ago
Marketing job: Marketing and Products Manager
The job holder will have full ownership of product management and development portfolio for all new products (GSM/Non-GSM & and VAS). These portfolios will continually evolve as one initiative is delivered and a new one is identified and will form a core part of the individual’s objectives.
- 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing job with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- An in-depth knowledge of enterprise systems is highly desirable
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Product Development, Strategic Sales Management, Channel management, Key account management, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- Product Development
- Business Process Engineering an re-engineering
- Ability to use market research gap analysis to develop profitable products and services.
- Knowledge of the Rwandan enterprise solutions market.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout customer organizations.
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to present compelling business cases for investment in new products and services development.
- Utmost professional integrity
- 1st first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- 2nd Degree in MBA or MSC in related disciple above is recommended
- A professional qualification of Project Management, Business Analysis is desirable
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Proven organizational development, performance management and employee relations skills
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to maneuver through complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment along with providing coaching/counseling to all levels within the organization.
Register now at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities in Africa!