Internship Opportunities In Africa: Operating Manual AnalystInternship Enko education posted 3 months ago
Operating Manual Implementation Analyst
Context of the recruitment:
We are launching a compliance approach in all Enko schools and want to ensure schools alignment to Enko Education’s operating model.
Our operating model is supported by a Group Operating Manual. This manual consists of the collection of Golden Rules on a selected number of topics and our risk management approach, teams & individual responsibilities and our annual calendar.
Operating Manual Analyst: Mission
- complete the work done with Standard & Practices with guidelines relating to support functions,
- formalize the group’s operating rules for better clarity and understanding
- harmonize procedures over schools for better sharing
- centralise in one place the rules and the tools (Templates, Checklists, HowTos, etc.) to implement these rules
- implement best in class guidelines for better performance.
The Operating Manual compiles the Golden Rules on a selected number of Topics relating to the support functions of Enko schools such as Finance & Administration (FIN), Human Resources (HR), Marketing & Sales (SR) and Operations (OPS).
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to drive compliance in & alignment of our schools to our Operating Manual, coordinate self-assessment & site audits and remediation action plans.
Main responsibilities will consist in:
- Supporting the adoption of our operating model across schools
- Coordinating mitigation plans for all schools based on self-assessment & site audit results
- Driving school audits (all school will be audited once a year) & designing related action/mitigation plans
- Providing support and guidance to all Head of Schools to ensure proper application of agreed remediation plans
- Driving & supporting continuous improvement approach
What we are looking for:
- Full availability from September and for 6 months
- Full proficiency in French and English
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Strong planning & communication skills
- Business School graduate or future graduate (1 or 2nd year of Master degree)
Sign In/ Sign Up to apply and discover more job opportunities!