People Advisor Job | in Cap Town, South AfricaPermanent Webhelp posted 1 month ago
Are you a people person, a problem solver, and a solutions finder? Are you a confident decision-maker, priding yourself on setting high and fair standards to live by, looking for a job ?
If this sounds like you, this opportunity could be the perfect opportunity to expand your career and join our Durban Webhelp team as Senior People Advisor on a fixed-term contract.
Your role will be to guide and support our line managers on complex and high-risk employee relations and support People Activity lead on transition and transformation programs.
We need someone highly responsible who knows how to handle sticky situations with grace and ease. Working from the comfort of your home on this 6-month fixed-term contract, you will need to be disciplined and excellent at time management as well as flexible to adapt to changing environments.
Being a people person is not just about your passion for communication or ability to mitigate problems. We need someone who is able to form engaging key relationships, someone who speaks empathetically and hears what is not being said while offering guidance, support, and valuable insight into ways of improvement.
If you work efficiently, pay strong attention to accuracy, finding ways to work smarter and more effectively, then this opportunity will allow you to thrive. We want someone who is contagiously positive, someone who is self-motivated and driven who can multitask while keeping their cool under pressure.
Think you check all our boxes? Then show us what you’ve got and apply today for people advisor job.
What you’ll be doing in People Advisor Job
– Leading on transition programs including managing internal mobility processes and formal consultation processes i.e. S189 etc
– Leading on all transformation and change programs, in conjunction with the People Partners to ensure all projects are managed in line with our culture and values
– Supporting the business in managing complex individual and collective disputes delivering outcomes that resolve the issues and maintain harmonious working relationships
– Support in complex ER/IR processes including CCMA representation
– Support with employee grievances and concerns
– Reviewing and revising People Policies, ensuring all policies are in line with our culture and values, legislation and best practice
– Working with the People & Change Manager and colleagues to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and effective ways of working to ensure maximum efficiency and delivery work
– Supporting the ongoing process of building and developing a comprehensive suite of management information, using the data to identify and analyze trends, and making recommendations for resolution and intervention.
What you’ll need
– Min of 3 years HR generalist experience, ideally within a fast-paced HR shared services environment
– Excellent general knowledge of current and forthcoming employment legislation, case law, and best practice
– Strong experience in managing complex Employee Relations cases up to and including dismissal, CCMA representation.
– Ability to build key relationships at all levels internally and externally and reach agreement and consensus despite differing goals and priorities
– Ability to provide both verbal and written communication clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as the ability to influence others
– Ability to exercise sound judgment when dealing with queries and issues and when escalation is appropriate
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on this job opportunity so please check all of the folders for the link after applying.
Register now at Sabiss to apply and discover many other opportunities!