Physician | Job offer in Nairobi, Kenya- NFS ConsultingPermanent NFT Consult posted 4 weeks ago
Physician : Jobs description Monster, Employment, Sabiss
HR Consulting for fast growth start ups and scaleups: HR Interim Leadership, bespoke leadership training, coaching and HR Mentoring. Programme: The A List, HR Leadership Development Group: The Director Club, senior female networking. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
Our Client, a group of Hospitals from India is setting up a chain of Emergency Cardiology centers in Kenya at various Counties like Homa Bay, Machakos & Nairobi. Their team is at 1,200 Employees with 150 Doctors and 40 Cardiologists, Handling over 40,000 interventional Cardiology Procedures Annually. They are looking to hire a physician. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
Key Deliverables for this Position Physician
- Should have experience in handling Hypertension, Diabetes and Cardiology consultations.
- Experienced in treatment and treatment protocols.
- Admit patients. Ward Rounds. Daily medical record up-keeping.
- Handle Emergencies/ICU.
- Focus on life-style diseases.
- Good written & Oral English communication.
- Expectation should be willing to travel to around Kenya. Physician
- Required to coordinate with HQ for all medical queries as raised.
- Willing to relocate to any of our locations in Kenya Open to take international / East Africa assignments.
- Open to travel to India as and when required for CME / Training.
- Interest in conducting CME. Networking with fellow Drs in the Society for patients’ referrals.
- Share thoughts & ideas with management for improvements in clinical practice & overall patient experience at the hospital. Physician
Relevant Knowledge & Experience: Physician
- MD Physician from a reputable university / College Good standing certificate is mandatory from college / Universities where MBBS & MD are completed.
- Need a physician with Over 3 years of experience.
- Reference Candidates from Kenya & other countries are open to apply.
- Negotiable salary and will depend on current salary & Exp.
- All additional benefits in addition to the salary will be as below:
- Taxes as applicable will be paid by company
- Furnished Accommodation
- Work permit.
- License to Practice.
- Paid annual leave.
- Airfare once in two years to the country of origin.