Primary School Teacher (s) | Cambridge CurriculumTemporary Enko education posted 3 weeks ago
Enko Education is recruiting for a Cambridge Curriculum Primary School Teacher: Mathematics, General Science and English position.
Enko Education is a network of private schools covering Sub-Saharan Africa with 13 schools in 9 countries. Enko Education delivers the prestigious curriculum in Cambridge and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Enko Sekeleka International School offers Cambridge and Mozambican National Curriculum (Hybrid) from Kindergarten to Advanced Level. The primary instruction language is English for the Cambridge Curriculum and Portuguese for the Mozambican National Curriculum.
Number of posts ( Primary School Teacher): 2
- Proficiency in English
- A recognized teaching qualification at graduate or postgraduate level;
- Passionate about teaching and learning process with a focus on student-centred approach;
- Absolute rigour. Never misses a deadline. Never late. Perfectly reliable;
- Willingness and capacity to adjust to new teaching methods, new standards;
- Strong motivation to go through intensive training programmes;
- Commitment to the educational philosophies of the Cambridge Curriculum;
- Commitment to excellence in education;
- Comfortable with high expectations of students, colleagues and a professional parent community;
- Prior experience of Cambridge IGCSE will be an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- preferably a Mozambican National.
Emotional resilience and cognitive abilities to carry out job responsibilities,
Ability to establish and maintain appropriate professional relationships,
Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with individuals and groups, respecting social and cultural diversity and maintaining appropriate boundaries.
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Deadline: January 3, 2022
Register at Sabiss to discover more job opportunities!