Project Director | Job opportunity in Algiers, AlgeriaPermanent ATOS posted 3 months ago
Over 10+ years of Project and Client management experience , advantage to have Cyber security Service experience project director job.
And has a proven record in handling customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The Service Manager’s responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The Service Manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as Cyber Security services. s
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent. project director job
Project Director: Key Skills
- Leading Service Delivery Projects.
- Previous sales and management experience may be advantageous. project director job
- Strong Cyber Security industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, organizational skills, communication, sales skills, customer service skills, Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
Project Director job: Experience
- Leads the Client Delivery Plan and Knowledge Repository to communicate and implement delivery strategy and metrics
- Support SOC teams with knowledge and successfully implemented operational processes.
- Builds an action plan for improving the Customer Satisfaction Surveys if needed.
- Co-ordination and operational reviews with delivery teams, responsible to ensure the levels and quality of service;
- Define and implement KPI’s together with the Cloud SOC Manager and defined stakeholders
- Leads discussion with stakeholders based on reporting and KPI’s
- Analyze and troubleshoot Service delivery projects issues in a timely fashion Project director job
- Manage a Service Delivery projects to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to service requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and projects excellence.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Perform customer negotiations for Service delivery rates.
- Report Service status to customers and develop required Service documentations. Alger, Algérie, algeria,, chef de projet
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Good knowledge on Cyber Security Services like VAPT, SOC, CSIRT,Infoamtion Security Auditing, Cyber Security Advisory etc.
- Creating Daily, Monthly reports and Adhoc reports of various services for different clients.