Projects Engineer (Electrical): Associate | Entry LevelPermanent NFT Consult posted 4 weeks ago
Associate Projects Engineer (Electrical) – Entry Level Job
Reports to: Manager Technical
Our client is a fast-growing engineering consulting company based in Kampala Uganda.
In 2020, they were listed among the Top 40 Engineering Companies in Uganda with the aspiration to go into the Top 5 engineering consulting firms in Uganda.
The Associate Projects Engineer will be responsible for engineering duties at the firm and these will include but not limited to:
- Conducting research for engineering studies
- Design engineering solutions
- Develop engineering drawings for projects
- Plan and coordinate engineering project activities
- Prepare periodic project progress reports
- Prepare a monthly report for engineering projects, challenges faced and suggested improvements
The suitable candidate must be a self-driven professional capable of working without supervision.
- A degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
Note: This is an entry level job offer, applications are welcome for fresh graduates and candidates with at least 6 months working experience in the relevant field
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!