Public Relations Officer [Job Vacancy in Uganda]Permanent NFT Consult posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
About our client:
Our Client in the Oil and Gas sector seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the job vacancy above (PR officer).
- To execute public relations strategies of the company in Block-I to ensure the good image of the affiliate and the Group.
- To organise and supervise the official visits in the operated areas.
- To contribute to establishment and maintenance of a media network in the districts of the operated areas under the supervision of the external communication coordinator.
- To contribute to establishment and maintenance of a network of local stakeholders in relation with the community liaison officers.
- To liaise with and answer enquiries from stakeholders such as media, community members and leaders under the supervision of the Corporate Affairs Manager.
- To implement an integrated strategic communication plan to advance the companies relationship with key stakeholders in the Albertine-Graben region.
- To organize and coordinating field visits at Total exploration area.
- To liaise with cross functional teams.
- To promote and increase the visibility of company activities, policies and initiatives in the region.
- To foster community relations through events such as, meetings, open days and through involvement in community initiatives, in relation with the community liaison officers, tourism liaison officers.
- To develop and maintain a database of media contacts and manage media engagements in the regions.
- To Develop and design key messages to effectively impact the targeted stakeholders (interpretation, illustrations, choice of medium, leaflets and videos and others).
- To distribute press releases to targeted audiences. Assigned other duties that may arise.
Qualifications & Experience
Register now at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities arouns Africa!