PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER: Job VacancyPermanent NFT Consult posted 2 months ago
THE ROLE: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
To ensure harmonious public relations among employees and key stakeholders, as well as internal and external communication, to foster good company working relationship and image.
Main accountabilities of the PR Officer will include:
- Developing and implementing corporate affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis and maintain positive reputation.
- Participating in the organization and sponsorship of events, media engagement and PR Campaigns, internal communications and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external publics.
- Managing photography and videography production.
- Building and managing media relations.
- Managing PR in all social media activities on multiple platforms.
- Producing monthly, quarterly and yearly public relations and visibility reports.
- Acting as a content writer and editor in developing contents including press releases, monthly internal and external newsletters, statements, speeches, talking points, awards submission and other write-ups.
- Liaison with the PR Agency.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the following: Public relations, mass communication, media, journalism.
- Membership of PRSK/CIPR or relevant professional body.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment/PR & Advertising Agency.
- Pleasant, results oriented, hardworking, persuasive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is able to think strategically and effectively present ideas in an organized manner.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Public Relations and investigative skills.
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities !