React Native DeveloperPermanent Bsamply Lab posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building
performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You
will be responsible for architecting and building these applications,
as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers
of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly
collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for
performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and
help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native
moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product
is of the highest quality.
nuances, including ES6+ syntax
• Knowledge of PHP programming
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and
debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model,
and offline storage
• Appreciated the knowledge of Angular and Laravel