Sales Executive Rwanda: Job Vacancy | APPLY RIGHT NOWPermanent NFT Consult posted 3 weeks ago
Sales Executive | Job Vacancy in Rwanda (nft consult job)
Job Overview Purpose/Summary:
- To deliver assigned volume and Gross Profit targets
- To monitor performance against Personal Objectives / KPI and take corrective action where necessary.
- To own and develop his/her allocated customers.
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the sales objectives within Sales.
- Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers (including main decision-makers and influencers)
- Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions, and service requirements).
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, measured by NPS Scores and Customer Survey Feedback on Sales Elements for Access and Experience.
- Own strong, multi-level relationships with new and existing customers (including main decision-makers and influencers).
- Effectively handover to Customer Service, Operations, Finance, etc for terms and conditions agreed with customers in their contracts.
- Actively engage Customer Service /delivery team into relevant customer contacts to improve strategic relationships, to proactively resolve problems.
- Analyze Market Intelligence sources and use data to drive sales efforts and lead generation.
- Actively manage key stakeholders at origin countries and other contact offices to ensure relationships are built.
- Active use of Lead Management in Sales Database and monitor sales pipeline to ensure targets are met.
- Engage Product desks in destination and origin to ensure rate offers are promptly addressed and as per authorized limits.
- Focus on customer experience and satisfaction.
- Internal and external stakeholders to enable wins in key commercial opportunities:
- Engage effectively with internal stakeholders in respective ( sales leaders, product managers) for Logistics and Services to be effective in identifying and winning opportunities.
- Focus on Logistics and Services solution sales with most important customers (Key Clients) by identifying and qualifying opportunities with them (through direct customer engagements.
- Drive and closely monitor volume and revenue to optimize profit and (over)achieve yearly volume, GP /revenue target
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in sales, logistics, and Services preferably within logistics consulting firms and/or a global corporation.
- Consultative sales experience in logistics demonstrating customer-centric mindset in direct customer engagements
- Excellent understanding of logistics solutions and operations covering all modes of international transportation, warehousing, and distribution, e-commerce, Logistics solutions
- Proficient in stakeholder management with proven capability to build strong networks and influence decision-makers in a matrix organization structure
- Self-starter, self-motivator, comfortable with a high level of autonomy, while also a team player
- Good command of English both in written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good coordination skills
- Personal Integrity and adherence to the company’s values
- Team Player and Self-motivated Individual.
- Required: MS Office, MS Outlook
- Preferred: SalesForce
- Awareness: SAP