Salesforce Developer | Job offer in LondonTemporary Xml posted 5 months ago
As a Salesforce Application Engineer/ Salesforce developer working on the company’s SFDC, you will have a direct impact on hundreds of internal users, as well as many community members. Working closely with the product team, you will be responsible for the architecture and development of cross-platform integration projects, linking Salesforce to the company’s internal systems.
As a Salesforce Application Engineer/ Salesforce developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers and partners to build state-of-the-art solutions that provide our Support, Community, and Operations agents the needed tools to perform an outstanding job while helping our users and the community.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Salesforce Instance and integrations, working closely with a large team of vendor Salesforce developers to code review and provide guidance on Salesforce Application development.
• Design and implement scalable and robust Salesforce integrations with the internal systems.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Lead and own security aspects of company’s Salesforce Application development
• Provide guidance and collaborate to improve the company’s Salesforce product delivery lifecycle
– Software development experience (Java / C# / C++/ Python/ Node.js)
– Salesforce Application development experience (Apex and Salesforce Lightning)
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!