Business Development Manager | Job in New ZealandPermanent New York Global Consultants Pvt. Ltd. posted 4 months ago
NYGCI is looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager in Australia or New Zealand so if you are one please share your CV with us.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for client’s needs. They are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals.
Our potential business development manager has to:
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Maintain existing business
- Plan strategically to assure project success
- Establish relationship with Fortune 100 clients and help attain service and hardware contracts
- Develop forecast of resource demand for current and incoming projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of industry-related business development experience
- 3+ years of experience on selling services on AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- 3+ years of expertise on Server, Network, Cloud, Virtualization & Data Storage consulting and system integration services
- Experience managing third party consulting, sub-contractor supplier relations and sourcing
- Strong negotiation skills soliciting with executive level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Over 5 years of business development experience in AU/NZ
- Establish sales alliance relationships and developed programs with ISV partners Cisco, Citrix, Nutanix, HPE – resulting in new revenue streams.
- A program management (PMP) certification
Share your CV with us to join the NYGCI team and be part of our success!