Social Media Manager: Job vacancy in UgandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 3 months ago
On behalf of our client in Oil and Gas, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Digital & Social Media Manager based in Kampala.
The Social media manager will be responsible for the following tasks;
- To develop and implement corporate, operations and special projects online and digital campaigns in line with the annual objectives.
- To develop digital content to include content for intranet, website, blogs, videos, podcasts and social media in accordance with key messaging and brand guidelines.
- To monitor and maintain awareness of the brand’s reputation as well as that of its partners and relevant stakeholders and keep abreast of online discussions around subjects of interest to the company.
- To be responsible for the continuous engagement of external and internal online followers through ensuring timely responses and development of engaging content.
- To maintain an updated database of online influencers, assist in the planning of engaging online events and activities as well as influencer relationship management.
- To work alongside the Communications team to ensure intranet and website content is kept up to date, with responsibility for editing and maintaining the corporate brand tone.
- To be responsible for growing the company’s social media presence, monitoring its usage and ensuring all relevant avenues are maximized.
- To ensure that all public company activities receive online media attention and are adequately reflected in the company’s digital media.
- To develop scripts, coordinate participation of relevant key persons and the necessary.
- To manage paperwork, ensure execution of videography for company project activities for both online and traditional media.
- To monitor usage of the group’s intranet, work with employees and various departments to ensure that various pages and information is updated.
- To ensure close monitoring, timely delivery and management of relationships with external the monitoring agency.
- To contribute to the planning and implementation of policies, procedures and practices to maximize the effectiveness of the company’s digital media channels.
- To advise the on various matters related to the use of digital media in engagement activities and keep abreast of digital media developments.
- To develop new and innovative ways of engaging with internal and external audiences via digital media including providing visual digital content such as graphics and maps for internal and external reports.
- To ensure materials on the communications SharePoint page with easy access for all staff are updated regularly.
- To carry out other general communications and marketing tasks that may arise in the Communications Team.
Qualifications & Experience
Deadline for submission is 3rd March 2021 not later than 5:00pm
Reach us on email@example.com
Sign In/ Sign Up at Sabiss to discover more job opportunities!