Software developer (Python) | Travaille à distanceCDI SKYLARK Services posted 1 month ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (PYTHON)
• Responsible for software development projects, covering all aspects including software design, development, deployment, acceptance, & post-delivery support.
• The Software Developer will be part of the entire development process starting from Requirements, Design, and Coding & Delivery through to Transition & Operations mode.
• Quality of the Software, using Design Reviews, Code Reviews, Testing, and Acceptance plans.
• Document and monitor solution development to make sure that the design requirements are met. • Support lab testing and extensive customer acceptance processes.
• Inform project status, schedule, and key issues to management on regular basis.
• Follow the change control process.
• Ensure documentation is compiled as part of the development process.
• Manage the transition of completed elements to Support Functions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent.
• Min. 3 years of experience developing Software Applications for telco scale applications.
• Experience developing applications using mainstream programming languages: Go and/or Python
• Experience developing Prometheus exporter interfaces
• Experience with REST API Development.
• Experience developing medium – large-scale distributed systems based on Micro-services in a telco environment.
• Experience with enterprise message bus for example, Kafka, MQTT.
• Experience with agile software development / SCRUM master.
• Protocol experience with SNMP, SSH, NETCONF, and Telnet Protocol is a plus.
• Excellent understanding and experience with running applications at scale, deep understanding of Docker containerization and orchestration, Kubernetes is an asset.
• Excellent time management, organizational skills & experience establishing guidelines.
• NoSQL or SQL Database Knowledge is a plus.
• Strong personal accountability regarding decision-making.
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
• Good communication skills in English as well as good written and presentation skills.
• Must be able to maintain a functional home office.
• Must be able to work with team members in different geographical time zones
REGISTER AT SABISS TO APPLY AND DISCOVER MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES!