Software QA Tester: Job Offer | Tunisia 2021Permanent Think tank Business Solutions posted 4 months ago
think tank – our name reflects our mindset and lays the foundation for our daily work. We are creative,
curious, empathetic, open and courageous. We have been accompanying our customers on their path of
change for 20 years and always act prudently and reliably using modern methods and tools. From the idea
to the finished product, we develop customized software and apps. We rely on new technologies as well
as UI / UX standards for the development of platforms, desktop apps and mobile apps.
This position (Software QA Tester) is responsible for the quality assurance of internally developed systems.
Software QA Tester: Essential Responsibilities
– Evaluate product according to specifications to meet client needs.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Help troubleshoot issues.
– Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing.
– Develop and apply testing processes.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
– Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Participate in the technical review process contributing behavioral viewpoint.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
Bachelor’s / Master degree / Engineering diploma in a relevant field
– 1 to 2 years of experience as a software tester
– ISTQB certification is an advantage
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
– Working knowledge of test management.
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing preferred
– Computer skills especially in QA based programs
– Knowledge of tools and methods for QA
Software QA Tester: Soft Skills
– Analysis and synthesis skills.
– Fluency in the English language, excellent writing skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
– Strong organizational skills (respect for deadlines and excellent time management.
– Interpersonal skills, team spirit.
– Motivating remuneration
– Participation in large-scale projects for the European market
– Integration into a young and motivated team.
– Flexible working hours
– Career and stability
This is an excellent opportunity to start with one of the fastest growing IT Company in the country. Our
people are our greatest asset. Be our next Software QA Tester.
SignIn/SignUp to apply!