Software Solution Engineer : Job Vacancy UgandaPermanent NFT Consult posted 1 week ago
Job Vacancy: Our Client in the Telecommunication sector is seeking to recruit competent personals for the role of Software Solution Engineer working in Kampala.
Main Responsibilities of a Software Solution Engineer are as below:
- Develop the software business, connect with specific named accounts, and achieve key market goals.
- Support relevant software solutions, plan and design solutions, explore solution opportunities, and organize pre-sales solution testing.
- Gain insights into the software market landscape of named accounts, analyze the competition situation, and develop and implement development strategies.
- Plan software marketing for named accounts, maintain the brand image, and plan marketing activities. Technical Presentations and Participation in Technical discussions with customers.
- Make plan of the software opportunities and push for the success of goals.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in IT, IN/VAS/Mobile Money solution sales.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
- A good team player and able to work effectively.
- Capable of to taking responsibility of leading the team and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have good understanding of the solutions in the CT or IT technology domain
- Have an in-depth understanding and application of the solutions in the software product domain, and have a good understanding of the industry/market/competition and development trend.
Register now at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!