Solutions ArchitectCDI Mukuru posted 1 month ago
We’re looking for Solutions Architect
Duties And Responsibilities (Include But Is Not Limited To)
- Create, maintain, communicate and report on vision and goals of software architecture in line with the business roadmap
- Create, improve and document development related processes
- Work with technical leads on major technical solutions and instill culture of collaboration on solutions
- Partake in portfolio level planning and estimations
- Provide guidance and work closely with teams implementing solutions
- Code review critical parts of solutions that teams produce
- Ensure consistent code quality across teams; code must adhere to standards
- Ensure that code that is written is maintainable and flexible
- Ensure automated test code coverage and implement necessary tools
- Oversee systems to ensure that features are not duplicated and existing duplication is removed
- Ensure there is sufficient documentation of the system for developers
- +7 years experience as a software developer.
- +2 years experience as a solutions / software architect.
- Solid experience in PHP or .NET and AWS (preferable) or other cloud provider.
- Proficient in OOP, design patterns, and in using the right software design principles in solutions
- Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of primarily open source technologies.
- Experience in communicating architecture visions, i.e. via diagrams and verbally.
- A natural mentor-leader who knows how to elevate developers’ skills.
- Understanding of how application architecture affects infrastructure.
- Ability to design long-term maintainable and innovative architectures.
- Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working with different departments within the organization