Statistical programming | Remote Job: United StatesCDI Xml posted 1 year ago
Statistical programming | A Remote Job
We are recruiting for an international company, a statistical programmer, a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. Our client creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources, and extensive domain expertise. Furthermore, our client delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients.
• The successful candidate will use broad technical and data analysis skills, as well as business and industry knowledge, to identify client needs for quantitative analysis. This is a customer-facing role so the candidate must be comfortable working with clients, asking questions, and challenging results.
• Programming needs are across TA’s. It includes vaccines, oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular, dermatology & autoimmune disease
• Provide project leadership regarding Statistical Programming services for single complex studies or groups of studies.
• Perform, plan coordinate, and implement the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, and listing for internal and external clients
• Interpret project-level requirements and develop programming specifications for SDTM, ADaM, and TLFs, as appropriate, for complex studies.
• Provide technical expertise and independently bring project solutions to the project teams and the Biostatistics department.
• Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians, programming leads, and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
• Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status, and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
• Use and promote the use of established standards, SOP, and best practices.
• Provide training and mentoring to supporting Stat Programming team members.
• 5+ years
• Experience with Statistical Programming in a clinical trial setting
• CDISC experienced (SDTM & ADaM)
• Macro Programming Experience (data & TFLs)
• In-depth knowledge of SAS
• TLF experienced macro programmer
Register at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!