Store Commercial Manager | Accra, GhanaPermanent LC WAIKIKI posted 4 days ago
As a Store Commercial Manager; you will work closely with HQ merchandising and commercial teams and conduct qualitative and quantitative researches to understand the insights of customer and provide input to collection design, product allocation, replenishment and budgeting process.
Store Commercial Manager: Job Description
- Observing, investigating and finding out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations of customers, understanding the insight of different ‘personas’,
- Performing customer segmentation for his/her store according to their clothing styles,
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and implementing visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales,
- Determining the ideal product mix of his/her store that fits perfectly to the periodical and occasional requirements,
- Following up the current trends to forecast the sales potential,
- Exploring, analyzing, determining and demanding the ideal product mix that should be in his/her store,
- Cooperate with HQ merchandising team,
- Evaluating and giving points (RANKS) to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store’s customer needs, expectations/preferences.
Store Commercial Manager: Required Qualifications:
Education & Language Skills
- BS / BA Degree is a plus
- Advanced English (written & verbal)
Professional Expertise for the job
- Fashion Retail experience or enthusiastic in marketing/ fashion retail career
- Passionate for Fashion & Trends
- Curious and ambitious to understand the customer insight
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong track record of commerciality
- Having strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Results oriented and consistently showing your ability to develop yourself
- Agile & Able to adapt change at ease Accra
- Having an ability to work in a matrix organization
- Exceptional communicator with great interpersonal skills and a passion for teamwork
- Strong with numbers as well as visual merchandising skills (the perfect balance between creative and analytical)
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!