Strategic Insights Manager | Webhelp Vacancy in Cape TownPermanent Webhelp posted 1 month ago
Webhelp vacancy in cape town:
Are you an insights wizard? Can you work your practical analytical magic with a strong emphasis on creating and implementing quantifiable solutions? We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and highly analytical manager: Senior Strategic Insights Manager to champion the delivery of insights as well as develop insight models and strategies in Cape Town.
Join our fun-loving community of more than 85,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
If you have the right skills, experience, and attitude, then this could be your dream job where you’ll have the flexibility of working from the comfort of your home. You will need to work well under pressure, keeping you cool under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to succeed in this role. We want someone with more than just a proven track record of experience, someone who is passionate about big data and effective ways of working.
You will need to be future thinking and passionate but also understand the needs of our business and how data and analytics drives true value through everything we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering innovative value-adding data analysis and insights
- Managing insight analysts in line with agreed objectives and targets, whilst maintaining a dynamic and creative environment
- Delivering an exceptionally high level of objective insights based advice based on analytics to guide account strategies and tactics
- Managing stakeholders on allocated key accounts
- Delivering analytical outputs and presentations to internal and external clients
- Working in partnership with clients to ensure the analysis to deliver analytical results, driving strategy and ensuring analytics deliver to business plans
- Taking analytical recommendations and supporting the implementation of them into operations, working with stakeholders to deliver solutions that drive tangible improvements
- Working closely with the BI and Solutions Teams to ensure opportunities are appropriately designed and subsequently tracked through effective monitoring of advisor and customer behaviors
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve the drivers of cost and revenue through analysis of trends, KPIs, root cause, and other applicable analytical techniques
What you’ll need as an analytical manager/ Strategic Insights Manager
- Degree level qualification in science or mathematics (Advantageous)
- Customer management experience (Preferred)
- Contact center and channel analytical experience (Advantageous)
- Excellent numeracy, communication, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable logical thought process as well as a methodological approach to problem solving and analytics
- Proven understanding of fundamental statistical analytical techniques
- SQL coding skills and process analytical skills such as Six Sigma or Prince 2 (Advantageous)
- Experience in using BI and data analysis tools (PowerBI, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Portrait, Qlikview, or similar) to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data
- Salesforce experience (Advantageous)
- Understanding and practical use of segmentation and predictive modeling techniques
- Experience in unstructured data analysis such as speech, text, and web data (Advantageous)
- Project management experience (Advantageous)
- The ability to make complex analytics simple to understand to our stakeholders
- Proven track record in effectively supporting change management initiatives (Preferable)
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of the folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.
Register at Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!